Thursday, April 19, 2007

Is that weird?

I've been thinking about having Willie's picture professionally taken, is that weird? By professionally, I mean at Target. They take really cute pictures and Willie is a really cute dog but I'm not sure if that is weird or if I can even bring my dog to Target. I have a real challenge getting a decent picture of him because he doesn't seem to care much for cameras so I thought maybe I could get a good shot at Target? Plus Target is affordable, who doesn't love Target? I tried to call today to see if they allow pets and the line was busy...I wonder if I should take that as a sign? I'll try again to see. I even printed a coupon from target.com for the portrait studio. I guess I'll see what can be done and I'm still wondering it that weird?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it is a great idea and you will regret not going if you keep putting it off - and by the way neither of you are getting any younger. call me friend cindy at 665-4167 and make some arrangements for wille pics!!!!\
your sister

Sarah said...

I think that Willie should take some Playdog pics....it might get him a special lady ;)