Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Going to Grandma's

We dropped Willie off at my mom's house last night...she is keeping him while we are on vacation. It was so sad...he kept looking at us, like why are you leaving me? I told him we would be back and I'm not sure he understood. After all he has a really tiny brain and most of it is eaten up by a humongous tumor (just in case you all forgot!) My mom has two Great Danes and when he walked into the living room and saw them he shit his pants, seriously! We were in the kitchen and he came running into the kitchen with poo hanging, how gross is that? I imagine if he can survive her house we will be doing good. I got so sad when we left because I couldn't help but think what if that was the last time we see him alive?!?! I started to cry a little, like one tear and Brandon quickly told me that he (and I think he meant that I) would be okay. I left my mom strict instructions to have him cremated while we were gone and not to tell us about it because I don't want to ruin our vacation. I'm sure I'll call her everyday to check on him.

No comments: